Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Random: The bash.org thread!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't that the truth?

    ----

    Anonymous: Ramadan is over, i can eat!!!
    Anonymous2: I was surfing the internet and i found a page that said more women go for guys that are/were in the Air Force then any other profession.
    Anonymous: Really, I wanna join the air force one day.
    Anonymous2: Wat, so u could learn how to fly planes into skyscrapers.
    Anonymous: Fool, you're muslim too.
    Anonymous: You r a disgrace to brown pple.
    Anonymous2: Don't be silly i'm not brown, i'm just a really tanned white person.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C'mon, Bash.org is so unfair, why is this:

    #858 +(-536)- [X]

    <Berzerker> i saw this black kid at my community college today with a programming cobol book
    <Berzerker> hahahah
    <Berzerker> whats a nigga gunna do with cobol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">in the database and some of our quotes were rejected?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, some of them are unfunny.

    I dunno, I guess different people choose them. Maybe the guy approved it was high at the time?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    &lt;p2p&gt; I was reading some thing this morning about a new condom with a built-in vibrator
    &lt;shxrobert&gt; oh great the rubber that makes you come as you put the fucker on
    &lt;p2p&gt; the downside is you have to shove the AA battery up your ass
    &lt;Gollie&gt; downside?

    (Thoth) Funniest toilet graffiti this evening: "I fucked your mother!" underneith: "Dad, you're drunk! Go home!"

    ZolaOnAOL: You can't judge a book by its cover.
    DrRocksicle: you can if it has no pages

    &lt;Locke|Away&gt; I found a note in one of my old word .docs that said Note to self: Get revenge on Valvados.
    &lt;Locke|Away&gt; Except I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get revenge for.
    &lt;Locke|Away&gt; But I trusted my own judgment, so I went with it.
    &lt;Valvados&gt; ...
    &lt;Valvados&gt; o.o
    &lt;Valvados&gt; hmm
    &lt;Valvados&gt; i dunno what you were supposed to get revenge for, either
    &lt;Locke|Away&gt; I can only assume you got what was coming to you. Not 100 percent sure, though.
    &lt;Valvados&gt; well, whatever i did, i guess i deserved it
    &lt;Locke|Away&gt; Let that possibly be a lesson to you.

    &lt;Korvus&gt; i found a message in a bottle today
    &lt;Korvus&gt; it floated past
    &lt;D&gt; what'd it say?
    &lt;Korvus&gt; it said: "can you put this in a bin for me please?"

    &lt;timmyB&gt; yeah well i intend to live forever
    &lt;timmyB&gt; so far so good

    [brianh] smaller boobs are cool
    (Akira1) hmm
    [brianh] like the kind that 8 year old girls have
    [brianh] 18
    [brianh] I fucking meant 18
    (Akira1) hahaha

  5. #15
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    &lt;Anime-Sama&gt; While most people ask themselves "WWJD" (What Would Jesus Do), I've decided to turn to the more appropriate "WTGML," which is an acronym for "Will This Get Me Laid."

    W00t!

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time for more Bash.org quotes!

    &lt;ohm&gt; damn
    &lt;ohm&gt; FUCK
    &lt;ohm&gt; DAMN
    &lt;ohm&gt; i was just in an AIM convo with a chick, and my grandmother's window pops up
    &lt;ohm&gt; FUCK
    &lt;ohm&gt; i go like this to her
    &lt;ohm&gt; "i want to suck on your clit"
    &lt;ohm&gt; FUCK

    ????

    &lt;anamexis&gt; oh man
    &lt;anamexis&gt; I was opening a coke, right
    --→ Beefpile ([email protected]) has joined #themacmind
    &lt;anamexis&gt; and it exploded
    &lt;anamexis&gt; ALMOST all over my keyboard
    &lt;anamexis&gt; but I got it away just in time
    ←-- Beefpile has quit (sick fuckers)
    &lt;anamexis&gt; :&lt;

    ????

    &lt;glome&gt; Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?!
    &lt;content&gt; glome stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
    &lt;glome&gt; Who me?!
    &lt;content&gt; Yes you!
    &lt;glome&gt; Couldn't be!
    &lt;content&gt; Then WHO?!!
    &lt;glome&gt; Woody stole the cookie from the cookie jar!
    *** glome has been kicked by DrWoody (fuck you i didn't touch the motherfucking cookie, bitch)

    ????

    &lt;Ben174&gt; : If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth picks up after hours.
    &lt;ChrisLMB&gt; : If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly.
    &lt;Ben174&gt; : Where u work?
    &lt;ChrisLMB&gt; : I'm the CTO at LowerMyBills.com
    *** Ben174 ([email protected]) Quit (Leaving)

    ????

    &lt;LordChewy&gt; so my dad found my porn folder
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; and he was getting all pissed
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; so its all like "does this surprise you? i'm not stupid you know"
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; "i know dad"
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; "what do you have to say for yourself?"
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; at this point i stare at him straight in the eyes and say "C: Documents and Settings Ricky My Documents faxes sent faxes"
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; and he just shut up
    &lt;kingKahn&gt; what is it?
    &lt;LordChewy&gt; its his porn folder

    ????

    &lt;superwoman&gt; I had a boyfriend once that made me suck him off while I had a mouthful of beer.
    &lt;GrandCow&gt; HAHAHAHA that was me bitch!
    &lt;superwoman&gt; DANNY?!?!?!
    &lt;GrandCow&gt; MOM?!?!?!?!

    ????

    &lt;i8b4uUnderground&gt; d-_-b
    &lt;BonyNoMore&gt; how u make that inverted b?
    &lt;BonyNoMore&gt; wait
    &lt;BonyNoMore&gt; never mind

    ????

    &lt;Spazz&gt; Seems like when I say "FUCK" you get an EOF error [img]redface.gif[/img]
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; fuck
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; fuck
    &lt;Spazz&gt; fuck
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Spazz&gt; fuck
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; stop
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; we're done &gt; [img]smile.gif[/img]
    &lt;Ranto&gt; hmh?
    &lt;Spazz&gt; Your client got an error...
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; yeah, we're done saying fuck
    &lt;Spazz&gt; everytime we said f***
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Spazz&gt; Quit saying fukc
    &lt;Bartolimis&gt; my bad
    &lt;Spazz&gt; fuck*
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)
    *** Joins: Ranto ([email protected])
    &lt;Icc&gt; Someone says fuck and he drops ?
    *** Quits: Ranto ([email protected]) (Read error: EOF from client)

    ????

    &lt;blazemore&gt; LITTLETON, Colo. - Colorado officials plan to try a 15-year-old boy as an adult for allegedly offering a Sony PlayStation to have his aunt killed.
    &lt;FlipTopBx&gt; is it modded?

    ????

    &lt;Charlesowns&gt; Man i was surfin porn and like "normal" surfin at the same time, so my mom comes in and i quick as hell tab down the porn. So now im looking at a SWAT vest and an Mp5 submachinegun trying to hide the giant penis in my pants. Then all of a sudden this realy gay male voice speaks out realy loud goin "i want to suck your big dick ans swallow your hot sperm" then like 100 popups open up all consisting of hardcore fetish gayporn.
    &lt;Charlesowns&gt; man my mom started crying and now she thinks im gay... it owns

    ????

    Spin: arrrr, pirates of the south west
    Spin: thar be large pipes o'bandwith near ye'ol univarsety.
    Pirate: yearg, ye may be an ta somethan thar.
    Spin: what say ye we pull yonder USB hard disk longside yonder NMSU puter and begin tha lutin and plunderin.
    Pirate: yearg. The master done gaved me a testin machine with a grand ol CDR.
    Pirate: Avast!
    Pirate: MP3s off the starboard bow!
    Spin: stere clear of ye porn pop ups rollin in from tha east.
    Pirate: I have mah trusty Opera browsa to help me fend em off.
    Spin: encrypt the data holds, batton down thar security patches, argh thar be spyware abound.

    ????

    &lt;Mendo&gt; lmao there's a wicked lookign spider on my monitor and if i move the mouse around he chases after it
    &lt;spitfire&gt; haha mendo
    &lt;spitfire&gt; take a screen shot
    &lt;spitfire&gt; wait
    &lt;spitfire&gt; that made no sense

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    &lt;Brainded&gt; can anyone help me with a ppp problem?
    &lt;mustang&gt; you have a stutter and you're trying to urinate ?

    ----

    &lt;Chucklez|afk&gt; sweet merciful jeesus
    &lt;Chucklez|afk&gt; smells like melting plastic in my room
    &lt;Ranged&gt; you called?
    &lt;Chucklez|afk&gt; I said sweet merciful jesus... not hey dumb little punk bitch
    &lt;Ranged&gt; oh
    &lt;Ranged&gt; my bad

    ----

    &lt;zamros&gt; My names Nickie.Im a 17 year old mommie to a beautiful 13 month old little girl(born July 21,2001).Im also 19 weeks pregnant with what is believed to be a boy..and our last child! Our meaning my husband.He's 19 years old and in the army.We've been together 3 years and married for almost 1. We're currently stationed in Fort Bragg,NC. Look forward to reading all your posts!
    &lt;zamros&gt; DEAR NICKIE
    &lt;zamros&gt; YOU'VE RUINED YOUR FUCKING LIFE
    &lt;zamros&gt; SINCERELY,
    &lt;zamros&gt; GOD

    ----

    (Anon) I want to be a concert promoter...
    (Anon) and sign Dave Matthews Band, The Strokes, and Tool for the same show...
    (Anon) and bill them in that order
    (GiantRobot) yeah, because those three obviously have such similar fans...
    (Anon) No no
    (Anon) I just want the ticket stub
    (Anon) Dave Matthews Band Strokes Tool

    ----

    &lt;gatewatcher&gt; heh, last year, when my parrents made me goto ccd, i had to sit through a pro-life presentation. after, the guy asked my friend if he was pro-life. my friend goes yes, of course i am, i'm catholic. the guy goes, that's good. then my friend goes, yeah, i mean you can't eat babies unless they're born... the guy was clearly horrified.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    &lt;Kane&gt; I like to play poker with tarot cards...I get a full house and four people die

    &lt;GvL|OCNoy&gt; hey guys, I'm making a hangman game, I need some 7-10 character words
    &lt;Boltskee&gt; homosexual
    &lt;GvL|BBA&gt; cockbite
    &lt;GvL|Ewout_vB&gt; klootzak
    &lt;GvL|BBA&gt; metrosexual
    &lt;GvL|OCNoy&gt; Man, that was stupid to ask in IRC
    &lt;GvL|Ewout_vB&gt; hemoglobin
    &lt;Boltskee&gt; lollersexual
    &lt;GvL|Ewout_vB&gt; pak5gene
    &lt;GvL|BBA&gt; foreskin
    &lt;GvL|OCNoy&gt; sigh
    &lt;GvL|BBA&gt; rectum

    &lt;Aragorn^&gt; I tried using the old "show me yours and I'll show you mine" trick...maybe I should reverse it...show me yours OR I'll show you mine.

    &lt;Devilbunny&gt; when talking to a girl who's a programmer about dating prospects, I said not to worry.
    &lt;Devilbunny&gt; as a programmer, she'll be exposed to geek boys who may have never seen a girl before, and she can have her pick of the litter
    &lt;Devilbunny&gt; someone else interjected saying "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

    (@_mara) Wanted:
    (@_mara) A tall, well-built woman with good
    (@_mara) reputation, who can cook frogs
    (@_mara) legs, who appreciates a good fuo-
    (@_mara) schia garden, classical music, and tal-
    (@_mara) king without getting too serious.
    (@_mara) But please only read lines 1, 3 and 5.

    &lt;Jason&gt; One time I walked into my parents bedroom and they were having sex, it was traumatizing for them
    &lt;Jason&gt; Not so much that I walked in, but that I started shouting "LET THAT BITCH HAVE IT"

    &lt;reddz&gt; love does not make the world go round... just up and down a bit.

    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; what the most racist thing in the world?
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; erm
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; most racist thing in the world?
    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; a sprinkler
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; ..
    &lt;HongKongKilla|TMNT&gt; lol?
    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; they go chinkchinkchinkchinkchinkchink SPIC nigganigganigganigganigga

    [adam_tharrington] yo
    [adam_tharrington] does anyone here have a keyboard

    &lt;Breach&gt; I just got another "make your penis larger for $20.00" email. I already spent $140 and now when I get excited I fall over forward.. the only good thing is the kickstand effect.

    zhiryst: its what p2p is all about
    zhiryst: i just leave it on overnight
    zhiryst: let people take shit from me
    zhiryst: i take shit from them
    zhiryst: p2p is just a variety of communism
    djnogo 4: haha
    djnogo 4: you sure?
    djnogo 4: i picture it more as a circle jerk :-)
    zhiryst: yeah, but who's getting bukakeed?
    zhiryst: the RIAA?
    djnogo 4: bingo :-)
    zhiryst: A HAHAHAHA

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFL, esp. at the last one

  10. #20
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; what the most racist thing in the world?
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; erm
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; most racist thing in the world?
    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; a sprinkler
    &lt;|Snaker|&gt; ..
    &lt;HongKongKilla|TMNT&gt; lol?
    &lt;TomTheBomb&gt; they go chinkchinkchinkchinkchinkchink SPIC nigganigganigganigganigga

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •